Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a service book for the 2013 Elantra GT, or would a 2013 Elantra be close enough to be use as a service manuals.

Thanks for any input guys/gals...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What?

There is a Factory manual like a Chilton's manual that break down all parts of the car, and if so, do you know the price?

Thanks

·
Registered
660 Posts
I have had no luck seeing schematics. I see connectors with most showing pin outs and general locations of the routing of the harnesses. Which I find to be basically useless when it comes to troubleshooting. I have a fuse blowing out on the dash fuse panel for the RH rear tail light and with the fuse out, I still show a short on the hot wire at the tail light connector. Without a schematic, I have no idea exactly where the wire routes through to get to the fuse panel. So I took it into the dealer, two days later and they seem clueless. I wish I could see a schematic and fix it.

·
Registered
790 Posts
I dont know about electrical but I have taken some interior components apart using that website, and I just printed out the info on removing the suspension as I may get the H&R springs someday.

I just like it more for the torque values than anything else.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys for the input

Hayes or Chilton's are like the epitome of cars for the common laymen. To me the schematics and exploded diagrams were the bomb. Hopefully, there get something for use Hyundai Elantra guys soon. I know the car is new, but it would be nice to have some reference manual available

P.S. Thanks for the websites, I'll check'em out...

HSK

1 - 9 of 9 Posts