Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help. Looks like a mouse chewed some wires in my son's car. The right front headlight and turn signal were not working. I was able to splice back the wires and all mostly works...still having issues with the turn signal light not coming on when the headlights are on.

Here is the question. Is there any schematics that show what each of the colored wires in the harness goes to?

Before I seal all the wires I want to make sure all is correctly connected. And it is confusing because there are duplicate colored wires!

2008 Hyundai Elantra SE
4-Cyl, 2.0 Liter, Manual Transmission
VIN number: KMHDU46D58U334161
Bought it used with 60k, 105k now

·
Registered
Drives : Nissan NV200 Flies : Rans S6ES
15,318 Posts
Do both the high and low beam headlamps work properly? On this model the turn signal shares a ground with one of the headlamp bulbs.

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
Need some help. Looks like a mouse chewed some wires in my son's car. The right front headlight and turn signal were not working. I was able to splice back the wires and all mostly works...still having issues with the turn signal light not coming on when the headlights are on.

Here is the question. Is there any schematics that show what each of the colored wires in the harness goes to?

Before I seal all the wires I want to make sure all is correctly connected. And it is confusing because there are duplicate colored wires!

2008 Hyundai Elantra SE
I don't have the diagrams for that vehicle but it would likely be a ground you could have some crossed. If you get a Haynes manual you have the diagrams.

Reactions: t0rnado

·
Premium Member
875 Posts

2008 Hyundai Elantra SE
Schematic Diagrams attached.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts