Hyundai Forums banner

Do you like the look I chose

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
I took my factory wheels from my 2019 powder coated them black for my 2020, and then threw winter tires on my stock 2020's...

·
Registered
2020 Sonata limited
14 Posts
Hey hey I recognize that picture. Lol FB group . Others have said same thing about 20s being excellent choice for our cars. In my opinion those rims and tires changed the cars persona or attitude drastically and I love it. The calipers do stand out nicely as well

·
Registered
2020 Hyundai Sonata
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hey hey I recognize that picture. Lol FB group . Others have said same thing about 20s being excellent choice for our cars. In my opinion those rims and tires changed the cars persona or attitude drastically and I love it. The calipers do stand out nicely as well
Yes sir I posted it anywhere I could just to get some feed back. I had a Dodge Charger on 24s before this that was blacked out. I was a little nervous with white wheels if I would like them. I usually buy my wheels local, but with Covid a lot of places are shut down. I had to order these online so didn’t get the chance to see what they looked like up against the car or anything before purchasing. I’m just glad they turned out as good as they did.

·
Registered
2020 Sonata 1.6T Limited, Stormy Sea w/ tan interior & 2021 Palisade Limited, Burgundy w/ beige int.
195 Posts
I guess I should have finished reading the rest of the posts.

·
Registered
56 Posts
looks really good, but the different in whites would just always bother me. If you could spray them to match the car paint, then spot on!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts