Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 Accent and the other day engine light came on and found out code was P0326. Light stayed on 1 day and now is off. Is this something I should be worried about since light went off or not? Code is engine knocking? No ideal what that means either.

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
I have a 2013 Accent and the other day engine light came on and found out code was P0326. Light stayed on 1 day and now is off. Is this something I should be worried about since light went off or not? Code is engine knocking? No ideal what that means either.
It's a knock sensor code. Don't worry so long as the engine isn't knocking. If it comes back on you may need to do some testing of the knock sensor circuit.

·
Registered
12,167 Posts
I assume you have posted in the wrong forum and you actually have a petrol engine in your car? This is a forum for diesel models.

If you own a petrol engined car, I'm pretty sure there is a software update for the engine computer to deal with spurious logging of the P0326 code. You'd need to visit your local Hyundai dealer to have that done. Maybe @sbr711 can confirm.

·
Registered
17,554 Posts
RB Accent has update for 0326 DTC logic

1 - 4 of 4 Posts