Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Engine Light Came On and Lost turbo for about 15-20 min and then all of the sudden the turbo came back on but engine light still on. what would cause that and is there anybody else that has that happen to them ? thanx

·
Registered
622 Posts
Engine Light Came On and Lost turbo for about 15-20 min and then all of the sudden the turbo came back on but engine light still on. what would cause that and is there anybody else that has that happen to them ? thanx
I've yet to see a SFS have any turbo issues, but it sounds like the normal waste gate problems like the other turbos. Prob a P2562 stored. Have the dealer take care of it.

·
Registered
622 Posts
is it to replace a part? or what does this consist of? if its just a error code il just delete it
If it's the same problem as the sonata, then it'll just be an adjustment to the waste gate actuator rod. I'm only making an educated guess, since I haven't seen a SFS turbo problem yet. Hopefully it's nothing more than that, but it'll still be disappointing if they haven't figured out a way to prevent that issue. Good luck

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
Do not erase DTC just because.. PCM has detected something in a particular and stored code to point you to the offending circuit for repair based on findings.

You clear PCM, and show up at dealer claiming MIL illuminated, going to be some wasted time on bith end that neither party involved going to be happy about.

Lady had part store clear DTC, then showed up at our place,, $92 to start, car currently running fine, no DTC to be found to support claim or give direction to what might could be at fault.. she mad we couldnt do anything.. what part you want me to replace first ?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i has code 2563 showing and then it as code p006E for the chek engine light if any of my fellow friends would be so kindly to let me know what does 2 things are it would be greatly appreciated thanx

1 - 9 of 9 Posts