Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Got the error as well last week, while pulling a trailer. Guess it didn't like that there was something constantly in the same spot, so it turned itself off. On way back home it didn't disable itself, also pulling trailer, so not sure what the deal was. Unless it matters that it was daytime when it shut off, and night time when it didn't.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi.. I just got a 2017 tuscon and 150km on the car.. The BSD started acting up.. The left side light comes on for no reason and sometimes doesnt when there is a car beside ,it doesnt work at all... Usually it will turn off completely and dispaly a triangle... I cleaned the rear bumper.. I had the dealer re calibrate the system ... No luck. I have a 2nd appointment next week for more dignosis... Ill update here what happens.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well, I have a 2016 Sonata Sport and started getting this same error and the BSD system shuts off. Initially took the car to the dealer to get checked, but due to the time of day, had to make an appointment for a week out. When I left the dealer the the warning light was off and I was able to turn on the BSD system. The next day it came right back on a cold start and has never gone off since then, which is 4 days later. Also the ABS light is now on and one time I felt and heard an bad noise in my brake pedal. With a pending long trip coming up I am not trusting my car to make that journey through mountains which will encompass about 3500 miles.

·
Registered
9 Posts
So I went to the dealer today and they replaced the right side BSD system. I'll try it out over the next few days and see if the problem is gone. Also, someone asked for the part number. It is 95821D3000 I think.
right sensor95821D3000 ? Same as left ?
I have same your problem exactly .. what to do ? And give me the part tobe replaced ?!

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
right sensor95821D3000 ? Same as left ?
I have same your problem exactly .. what to do ? And give me the part tobe replaced ?!
I would take it to the dealer to get it diagnosed. I can't comment on if there is a separate part number for the left side BSD.

·
Registered
9 Posts
By deduction, if the right side works and the left side does not work, then the left sensor is faulty. Take your car to a dealer.
I LIVE OUTSIDE USA

dealer here want big deal of money for open file .. i can repair by my self ... bu now i research to fix the fault point

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I LIVE OUTSIDE USA

dealer here want big deal of money for open file .. i can repair by my self ... bu now i research to fix the fault point
As others have said it is simple to diagnose. The right side BSD sensor is the "master" and the left BSD sensor side is the "slave". Based on that, here's how you troubleshoot this:

• If neither side alerts you to a car in your blind spot, then the right side BSD sensor has failed.
  • If the right side alerts you to a car but the left side does not then the left side BSD sensor has failed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The right one is flash without any car coming ! I expect the master is faulty

tomorrow will remove the bumper and see close before buy new sensor

21 - 33 of 33 Posts