Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed RoadSport Profit mud flaps on my 2010 Santa Fe. I bought them at Canadian Tire for under $20 a pair. You need the #1 fit. Fit is very good. I used the factory screws - never had to drill. Its an option if you don't want to buy the OEMs.

Attachments

·
Registered
265 Posts
can you tell me the part number / code???

My SF has this elements factory installed, but someone hit it and it`s loose on the interior (I need to guess what is broken , to replace screws or else)

Thanks.

·
Registered
539 Posts
not a fan of those type of mudflaps because the rubber/plastic on outside will rub the paint finish right off the outer paint of the vehicle in no time thus causing even more rusting than w/o them.

I prefer inside flush mounted flaps not overlapping onto the outside just the inside plastic wheel well is all.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Mud flaps...

not a fan of those type of mudflaps because the rubber/plastic on outside will rub the paint finish right off the outer paint of the vehicle in no time thus causing even more rusting than w/o them.

I prefer inside flush mounted flaps not overlapping onto the outside just the inside plastic wheel well is all.
13 years with the OEM Flaps on my Accent. Hasn't hurt the paint at all. Not the best view I just noticed.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts