Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

My friend Dan from KDM Inc. is trying to get rid of some inventory while he moves to a different location.

He decided to give a price slash for this Elantra body kit for only $100+shipping outside of SoCal.
The full body kit comes in glossy black.

MD Elantra Full Lip Kit 11-12 - Polyurethane - SHIPPED ? kdm-motors

Thats right only $100 I just went today to see the kit myself and they are in the original wrap. The full kit goes for $350 + shipping from Korea but he has 4 kits left in stock at his warehouse in Cali.

If you guys are interested message me or reply this thread and I'll pass you his contact info. Tell him Oliver sent you and he should know.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too bad they dont fit 14s
I believe they do. The 2014-2016 didn't change the bumpers if I remember correctly. I think it was just the interior and new headlights+taillights that got updated.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
I believe they do. The 2014-2016 didn't change the bumpers if I remember correctly. I think it was just the interior and new headlights+taillights that got updated.

There are slight differences in the front and rear.

·
Registered
131 Posts
If it fits the 13 then I am most definitely interested.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If it fits the 13 then I am most definitely interested.
Original this kit was meant for the 2011-2013MD

You can PM me and I'll pass you Dan's info so you can contact him for more info.

·
Registered
91 Posts
What a deal! I have the exact same front lip and side skirts and they fit perfectly. I bought my lip almost 3 years ago though. The lip alone cost me $120..this is a steal.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are there any still available? Thanks!
I believe he still have one or two kits left. Let me know if you're interested and PM and i'll forward you his info.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ghonzo, I just joined the boards today so I haven't posted enough to be able to PM you. But I'm definitely interested. If you can, please let me know how much it would cost to ship it to CT. Thanks!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ghonzo, I just joined the boards today so I haven't posted enough to be able to PM you. But I'm definitely interested. If you can, please let me know how much it would cost to ship it to CT. Thanks!
There was someone who wanted their kit shipped to East Coast last time I think Dan said it was $190 or something to get it shipped. I'll PM you with his contact.

·
Registered
378 Posts
There was someone who wanted their kit shipped to East Coast last time I think Dan said it was $190 or something to get it shipped. I'll PM you with his contact.
So $190 shipped, or $190 for shipping alone? I'll take one if it's $190 shipped, but I'm not paying $190 to ship anything. I can get a motor delivered for far less than that.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So $190 shipped, or $190 for shipping alone? I'll take one if it's $190 shipped, but I'm not paying $190 to ship anything. I can get a motor delivered for far less than that.
That I wouldn't know exactly you probably have to contact Dan directly about. I think its $190 shipped.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So is it just a front lip? Or also one for the rear bumper?
Its the complete kit. Front, side, and rear for $100. It only comes glossy black.

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Can you PM me Dan's info? Ive been talking with someone else from there about something else but then they said to contact Dan. Well then give me his info! lol Thanks

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Quick Update!

Talked to Dan today to get better info and shipping prices for the MD Kits.

Local Pickup in SoCal is $100 if you want it shipped anywhere in the US its $250 for the full kit.

Theres 3kit left if anyone is still interested in. For those in San Diego I'll be going down there for a car meet on March 11th if you're interested let me know and I'll ask Dan if I can bring the kits down with me.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Need a 2017, too!!!! LOL I can say that because I'm pretty sure there are any at that price. :wink2:
Lol yea unfortunately the only kit I know you can get in the US right now is the Andro kit from ARK or other KDM vendors and those aren't cheap :(

1 - 20 of 39 Posts