Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Something is amiss with my Azera. When I go into SETUP/CLOCK to adjust the time, everything is greyed out except for the GPS item. Ever since I had it at the Hyundai service center to replace the battery (under warranty) about 3 months ago, the clock hasn't been right. The clock at the top/center of the LCD panel always shows "--:--", The LED clock is correct, but now with Daylight Savings ending, it is an hour fast.

I looked at online videos thinking "how can it be this difficult?", but I have what others are showing, except I cannot choose anything as they are all disabled except the GPS option.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I did find another thread here with many people having the same issue 3 months ago. It took a couple tries, but removal and reinsertion of the SD NAV card while rubbing my belly and patting my head seemed to do the trick. Oh, and I jumped through a hoop or two, also! It didn't work the first time around, but the 2nd time, once I turned on GPS mode, the time came right up and the clock options became enabled.

FYI.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Something is amiss with my Azera. When I go into SETUP/CLOCK to adjust the time, everything is greyed out except for the GPS item. Ever since I had it at the Hyundai service center to replace the battery (under warranty) about 3 months ago, the clock hasn't been right. The clock at the top/center of the LCD panel always shows "--:--", The LED clock is correct, but now with Daylight Savings ending, it is an hour fast.

I looked at online videos thinking "how can it be this difficult?", but I have what others are showing, except I cannot choose anything as they are all disabled except the GPS option.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Go to Settings, then Clock, then to DST (daylight savings time) on or off. I did mine on Sunday, worked easily.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Go to Settings, then Clock, then to DST (daylight savings time) on or off. I did mine on Sunday, worked easily.
Yes, that would be the obvious way, except if you read my post, everything on the screen is greyed out. Turns out some sort of bug that was affecting many Hyundai owners.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts