Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2019 Elantra GT Preferred w/ heated cloth seats

Hi,
I am wondering if anyone has changed their seats from manual to power? Also, does the power version of the Elantra seats have seat memory? If you have the costs for this that would be appreciated too.

My main reason is that my vehicle is driven frequently by myself and my much smaller girlfriend. This results in her leaving the seat too high/close to the steering wheel for me to comfortably get in the vehicle. I figure a power seat would make this a little better - especially if there are memory seats available.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
i almost did this, but in the earlier my(2016). our car came with heated manual. i found a really nice power seat in a junkyard from a 2015, only 15k, gorgeous black leather. i also got the pigtail, so i could splice in the harness. the power harness has extra wiring, power, ground and a third. i thought the color codes would make it easy. nope. different wiring colors in our 2016. so you will have to get schematics, depending on what year. also will have to add power and ground. both seats bolt right in, both seats have the same heater and airbag connections. then i kinda lost interest, finally traded in both cars(2016) for a sonata and an elantra hybrid, and i am about to put the seat out for the trash to take away. dunno about memory seats, but the newest elantra(cn7), only one model(hybrid ltd) has memory seat, i dont think your my had them

1 - 2 of 2 Posts