Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have Infinity "premium" audio sys in 2009 Santa Fe Limited w/XM satellite radio. Really like it -- but want to change the display so that the song title & artist name is the default display. The current default display shows the XM channel number and name (i.e., "Watercolors, XM channel 71"). Anybody know if I can choose and change to the display I want? Have called Infinity Tech Support, but they "don't assist customers with factory-installed Infinity audio systems."

·
3,861 Posts
:00000732:

Press Setup then use tuning knob to turn to XM then press the tuning knob, you can then switch to artist.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (DonnaST @ Sep 28 2010, 10:34 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=359341
Have Infinity "premium" audio sys in 2009 Santa Fe Limited w/XM satellite radio. Really like it -- but want to change the display so that the song title & artist name is the default display. The current default display shows the XM channel number and name (i.e., "Watercolors, XM channel 71"). Anybody know if I can choose and change to the display I want? Have called Infinity Tech Support, but they "don't assist customers with factory-installed Infinity audio systems."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts