Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else seeing multiple scratched and dings around the cup holders and all around the center console (not sure if this is the correct term) but it's pretty annoying.

Anyone have a solution for this? I have a couple scratches and one ding that was there when I picked the car up. I don't want to be overally anal so I'd like to fix it myself.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
QUOTE (drew0020 @ Sep 28 2010, 02:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=359403
Anyone else seeing multiple scratched and dings around the cup holders and all around the center console (not sure if this is the correct term) but it's pretty annoying.

Anyone have a solution for this? I have a couple scratches and one ding that was there when I picked the car up. I don't want to be overally anal so I'd like to fix it myself.

Thanks!

Someone else posted about this and it got me thinking. Perhaps that piece could be pulled out and given a light sandblasting to convert it to a "matte" finish less susceptible to scratching. Either that or hit with a hard coating of some kind...

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. I noticed these marks the day I got my car & I figured they would clean up with interior wipes. Whatever that material is, it is prone to scratches no matter what touches it. Seems like I get a new scratch in that area every week. Would love to find a solution to this as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts