Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone what cell phone mount do you recommend my daughter has an iPhone 6

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,479 Posts
I just got one of these. It sticks to whatever with double stick tape and then there is a thin metal disc you stick to the phone. The swivel has a magnet. Got it off ebay.

PHRONE-THE-360-DEGREE-UNIVERSAL-MAGNETIC-PHONE-HOLDER-PHRONE-2017

·
Registered
151 Posts
I just got one of these. It sticks to whatever with double stick tape and then there is a thin metal disc you stick to the phone. The swivel has a magnet. Got it off ebay.

PHRONE-THE-360-DEGREE-UNIVERSAL-MAGNETIC-PHONE-HOLDER-PHRONE-2017

How do you like it? I like the idea behind it. I bought one of those nato mounts and liked it enough to buy another for my wife's car

·
Registered
8,479 Posts
It's handy for my application. If the bottom of your phone does not set on something it tends to go crooked and not hang square. At least on my car. It rotates a little too easily.

I also have one that fits in the CD slot.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I used the vent mount for my IPhone 7 Plus and it does the trick holding it pretty well due to the bottom support of the mount, I do sacrifice a bit of air blockage from the vent but I’m okay with that. Here’s the mount that I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They all look nice! I do like the magnetic ones for the dash but affraid to put double sided tape. Wouldn't it take the paint off the dash

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts