Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
630 Posts
The best stuff for leather is leatherique (http://www.leatherique.com/) but if this is too expensive an option for you, or you want something local my "go-to" leather cleaner/conditioner is made by Lexol...best OTC stuff IMHO

·
Registered
6 Posts
For the leather on my Sonata SE I like the Mothers Reflections Leather Care. It is easy to use and keeps the leather clean and soft.

For the dash and plastic or vinyl surfaces I use the STP Son Of A Gun Protectant. It cleans very well and protects great without a shiny finish like Armorall.

Good luck!

·
Banned
630 Posts
QUOTE (socalhero @ Jun 21 2010, 03:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=334987
For the dash and plastic or vinyl surfaces I use the STP Son Of A Gun Protectant. It cleans very well and protects great without a shiny finish like Armorall.

Good luck!
didn't know stores still sold this garbage....while it makes the dash look nice and wet, the greasy trail it leaves, leaves something to be desired (and its not that product!)

Meg's Natural Appearance is the best for dashes...and doesn't leave it slippery or greasey :thumbsup:

·
Registered
74 Posts
QUOTE (NT2SHBBY @ Jun 21 2010, 04:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=334992
didn't know stores still sold this garbage....while it makes the dash look nice and wet, the greasy trail it leaves, leaves something to be desired (and its not that product!)

Meg's Natural Appearance is the best for dashes...and doesn't leave it slippery or greasey :thumbsup:
X2

·
Registered
35 Posts
I also like Meguiars, i was using another brand before and that thing was so greasy. Meguiars wount leave you with all that greasy stuff but it will leave you with the shine you want.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Isn't most of the dashboard not shiny? I want something that will maintain the integrity of the dash. and not give me a greasy(shiny) look.
any ideas?

·
Banned
630 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Swiffer sheets work awesome for light cleaning/dust removal. I keep a box in my trunk. I also started using these water-based Turtle Wax cleaning wipes. They are strictly for cleaning, no residue or shine (or protective properties at all). They work good for light cleaning and don't change the appearance of plastic surfaces. I noticed that on the piano black parts they do leave water spots but those wipe off with a soft cloth or swiffer sheet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts