Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The cargo tray in Canada cost $129 and only overs the trunk area.

The one from the US cost $100 after shipping, and covers the trunk and the back of the seat.

I just want to know...

1) Is the cargo tray good quality?
2) How does it stick to the back of the seat when the seat is upright?
3) Where can I buy AVS in Canada for cheap? Many online store sell them for $70 + shipping, may as well buy the dealer one.

Thanks

·
Registered
171 Posts
The cargo tray in Canada cost $129 and only overs the trunk area.

The one from the US cost $100 after shipping, and covers the trunk and the back of the seat.

I just want to know...

1) Is the cargo tray good quality?
2) How does it stick to the back of the seat when the seat is upright?
3) Where can I buy AVS in Canada for cheap? Many online store sell them for $70 + shipping, may as well buy the dealer one.

Thanks
The seat back portion of the cargo tray has flaps that tuck into the seat backs, which is what keeps it in place. I think its of fine quality , my only issue is thats its still alittle stiff in the area between the seat backs and the rear tray. The piece that stretches over the gap between the seat and cargo area folds into that space when the seats are upright , and like I said , its a lil stiff and needs to be "broken in" so everything is sitting pretty.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I have the Hyundai cargo tray in my car, and I think it works fine for what I need it for. Having something that covers the seat back seems a little pointless to me, but then again I'm not hauling stuff around that would require that extra protection. I have my tray for my work boots and the days I go to the Nursery with my mom for gardening supplies.

·
22,793 Posts
Got my AVS (sedan, however) from Amazon. Not sure if they ship to you, northern brother.

At the time I purchased mine, it was $37 and change with free shipping. Gone up a bit since then: $40 and up, depending upon supplier.

My "garage" photo will give you a general overview of its appearance, installed. Let me know how you fare out in this quest.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Not to hiJack the thread but,

Got my AVS (sedan, however) from Amazon. Not sure if they ship to you, northern brother.

At the time I purchased mine, it was $37 and change with free shipping. Gone up a bit since then: $40 and up, depending upon supplier.
So Rich, not to hiJack the OP's thread but, how many mods on the wagon in your new Avatar? ;)

·
22,793 Posts
I'm an HD owner but enjoying you guy's posts on the GT side. Mods: sunroof deflector, hood deflector, Sonata chrome 5-spokes, rear LED reflectors on lower bumper, mud flaps, LED's in cabin, 20% Viper tint, door striker plate covers (purely cosmetic), read spoiler, KYB's, 35 watt fog lamps. Simple stuff.

Best investment was the hood deflector. Saved my hood from stone chips. Should've bought it first thing. Would've saved a lot of painstaking time with the touch-up paint on the half-dozen, or so, that I encounter prior to the install. My free time was worth WAY MORE than the cost of the hood deflector.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts