Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a limited tucson 2010 edition. Very very goood car... This one is not included with the cargo security screen. :whistling: Did you obtain the cargo security screen in the purchase of your car?

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
QUOTE (titou @ May 4 2010, 10:57 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=319661
I bought a limited tucson 2010 edition. Very very goood car... This one is not included with the cargo security screen. :whistling: Did you obtain the cargo security screen in the purchase of your car?
On US models you get the cargo security cover and on Canada models you get the cargo net. But you have the Smartkey and emergency brake is a hand lever correct? US has a standard key and a foot emergency brake lever.

·
Registered
173 Posts
It's the same for the U.S. LTD model. All have foot E-Brake and AFAIK windshield wiper de-icer. In the U.S. LTDs do come standard with the Cargo Screen (cargo net and cargo tray optional). I'm not sure about Canadian models though. I would guess yes, so I'd complain to your dealer.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
If you compare the online brochures from Canada and US you will see that the Canada version states on the GLS includes a Cargo net and in the US brochure it states Cargo cover for the Limited.

·
Registered
28 Posts
QUOTE (titou @ Jun 7 2010, 03:55 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=330653
Finally, the cargo cover is available for $250.00 + tx at my dealer (in Canada).
Hi

Did anyone buy it from the dealer (or ebay)? They are expensive so I was interested to see what others thought of the quality. Also do they take up much space when retracted?

I have a Canadian limited so I got the cargo net.

Thanks

CP

·
Registered
173 Posts
The OEM cargo screen is great. Mine came with my Limited. It works well, is robust and when it's rolled up, only takes up a few inches of space. There's also sockets right on the floor to stow the cargo screen should you need to.

·
Registered
28 Posts
QUOTE (Todd Nicholson @ Dec 23 2010, 06:09 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=382925
The OEM cargo screen is great. Mine came with my Limited. It works well, is robust and when it's rolled up, only takes up a few inches of space. There's also sockets right on the floor to stow the cargo screen should you need to.
Thanks Todd

OEM is probably the way to go then - now I just have to get it for the right price.. It sucks that it is an expensive option even on a Limited up here :( )

Cheers

CP

1 - 11 of 11 Posts