Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is a good online place to get a cargo net for the 2011 Sonata? Does the net for the 2010 Sonata fit the 2011 model year?

·
Registered
42 Posts
i wish the cargo net were positioned a bit deeper in the trunk compartment (at least 6 inches or so). I don't see why they designed it so it sit sits flush with the trunk entry! Makes it harder to place shopping bags between the net and the back of the trunk.

Has anyone repositioned the net? (not sure if there is an easy way to do this)

·
Registered
43 Posts
QUOTE (BlackLion3 @ Jul 24 2010, 07:30 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=344357
Where is a good online place to get a cargo net for the 2011 Sonata? Does the net for the 2010 Sonata fit the 2011 model year?
Just do a quick search on Ebay. That is where I got mine. It is OEM and the price was $24.95 with $4.99 shipping. It took three days for delivery.

The cargo net was fairly easy to install. Eventhough the instructions were intimidating as they were 10 pages long and involved drilling. The drilling is only to enlarge the hole in a flange at the top on each side and a couple of holes on the bottom of the trunk back plastic piece. It did involve accurate measuring on the trunk piece. The drilling was a simple task, and installation was much easier that the instruction lead you to believe.

The cargo net is only used for small items that you don't want flying around in your trunk. It works good for what it is designed for.

The 2010 Sonata cargo net will not fit properly on the 2011 Sonata without modification. I would get the cargo net that is made for your 2011 Sonata.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts