Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just over 4 weeks ago my wife and I bought a new 2004 Hyundai Sonata GLS V6. We now have a little over 1200 miles on the car and have spent enough time in it to feel confident in our opinions of it. This is our first experience with a Hyundai, in fact our first experience with a Korean car. I looked at, priced, and compared, several cars that were more or less competitive with the Sonata.
My wife is so much impressed by the Sonata ,and it appears as though my wife's next car will most likely be a Sonata. She and I both like the Sonata better than the Accord or Camry. It just seems as though to me that with such a great warranty and all, the Sonata offers excellent value in its class.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks Mr. Mike ,as i was very confused in purchasing the car .As many of my friends told me that Hyundai cars are not nice one......
But you have make me out of this confusion.Now by reading your experience it has make me confident about my purchase.

Originally posted by Mike@Jul 15 2004, 06:52 AM
just over 4 weeks ago my wife and I bought a new 2004 Hyundai Sonata GLS V6. We now have a little over 1200 miles on the car and have spent enough time in it to feel confident in our opinions of it. This is our first experience with a Hyundai, in fact our first experience with a Korean car. I looked at, priced, and compared, several cars that were more or less competitive with the Sonata.
My wife is so much impressed by the Sonata ,and it appears as though my wife's next car will most likely be a Sonata. She and I both like the Sonata better than the Accord or Camry. It just seems as though to me that with such a great warranty and all, the Sonata offers excellent value in its class.
[snapback]106[/snapback]​

1 - 2 of 2 Posts