Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the PHEV section on the navigation screen you can set the time for charging to start when you are plugged in. This is a good idea if your electricity rates are lower at night.
The problem is that I have not been able to change the start time. I go through the steps and I get "The changes were not saved. Please try again later"

Has anyone else had that problem?

Did you solve it?
Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've had the exact same problem on my 2017 Sonata. I couldn't change the schedule or turn it off. I even tried rebooting the head unit with no luck. I did notice however when I rebooted that besides loosing all my radio presets I also lost my setting for daylight savings time. After I turned daylight savings time back on all of a sudden I could change and save my charging schedule. So I turned it off. Now I will plug it in on my own schedule. If I want to have an automatic schedule I'll add my own timer between my charging cord and the wall outlet. They is a definite bug in the software and I don't see Hyundai fixing it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.