Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have these problems? When I try to use my Apple USB cord to my phone, it keeps popping up a message "Trust this computer" and dissapears before I can hit trust, it will just keep popping up & go away. And when I use my AUX cord, It would randomly disconnect & i'd have to pull the cord out of the AUX port and plug it back in. I have an iPhone 5C if that matters at all. Thanks.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Is the vehicle a CPO? If so it is covered under warranty. But if it isn't a CPO I believe the electrics are 3yrs 36k miles for coverage.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is the vehicle a CPO? If so it is covered under warranty. But if it isn't a CPO I believe the electrics are 3yrs 36k miles for coverage.
It was not a CPO but I paid extra on my monthly payments and bought 2 year/24k miles bumper to bumper warranty so I don't know if that covers it.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Should cover it. Bumper to bumper usually covers all components of the car front to back as long as no physical damage occurs to the defective part.

If you have the warranty book or info with the warranty. Doesn't hurt to take a quick read thru it to really know so that way you don't waste time gas money going to the dealer just to find out it isn't covered.

·
Registered
141 Posts
A CPO wouldn't resuscitate a previously expired 3/36 nav/radio/audio warranty anyway. [But, this problem MIGHT fall within the purview of the 150-point inspection/repair obligations associated with a CPO transaction.]

That's irrelevant in your case however, and the remedy, if any, will be governed by the 2/24 which you purchased, and which, as Turbo suggested, you should review before taking it up with the dealer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts