Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

The dealership I went to today didn't seem to have this information, so I figured I'd ask here. I'm wanting to buy a Palisade, specifically the one that appears like the example in the brochure:

One guy at the dealership said the light wood trim was only available in the US, another said it was available in the Ultimate Canadian version, but only if you get the Midnight Cloud version. Based on this picture, it looks like you can only get it if you get the Luxury version based in the lack of Napa leather. So needless to say I'm very confused.

Any owners of an Ultimate midnight cloud version in Canada that can let me know for sure?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all,

The dealership I went to today didn't seem to have this information, so I figured I'd ask here. I'm wanting to buy a Palisade, specifically the one that appears like the example in the brochure:

View attachment 442189

One guy at the dealership said the light wood trim was only available in the US, another said it was available in the Ultimate Canadian version, but only if you get the Midnight Cloud version. Based on this picture, it looks like you can only get it if you get the Luxury version based in the lack of Napa leather. So needless to say I'm very confused.

Any owners of an Ultimate midnight cloud version in Canada that can let me know for sure?

Thanks!

The interior trim you're referring to, Harbour leather, is only available on the Luxury trim model. The models below only come in cloth. The ultimate trim comes with Nappa leather which is why the harbor trim is not available (it is not Nappa leather). The only choices you have for the ultimate is pearl beige nappa or midnight black nappa for the moonlight cloud paint. If you get the steel graphite paint you have the option of getting olive green nappa.

It's too bad because the harbor leather looks great with the moonlight cloud paint, if only it was available on the ultimate trim. I'm going to order an ultimate in moonlight cloud with the midnight black nappa this week myself!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts