Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Not sure if that one fits but I've found this on the same website that fits Hyundai Verna (very similar model to Accent). That strut bar might fit.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Looks like either of those will fit when compared to the US Accent.

If you can get it, buy it and tell us what you find :).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
626 Posts
From what I remembered, someone said that we do not really need a struct bar and that a rear torsion bar would be better.

Either way, let us know how it turns out.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Instelled!

From what I remembered, someone said that we do not really need a struct bar and that a rear torsion bar would be better. Either way, let us know how it turns out.
Just installed, Yeah! Actually it feels great after I had installed it. Took me four hour. Little bit tricky, especially the driver side. The battery (-) Side block some of space for installed the Strut Bar. About the test, because I live petty close with the hill, I test it out. Overall didn't improve much for the handling, but I can feel the car become much more stable when it is big turn and bump.

Attachments

·
Registered
626 Posts
Good job!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats on the install! Looks great! Did you order form eBay?
Actually I had been found for a year for looking the strut bar on ebay. But the answer is no.

I bought this from one of China Web. For some reason, the Hyundai Verna must kind popular over there. That why they have lot of part.

The bar is kind of pricey, here is the price list down below.

$30 for Hyundai Verna Bar
$70 for Shipping and service charge
$5 for new size nut lock from Home Depot
-------------------------------------------
Total $105

1 - 11 of 11 Posts