Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
blue exhaust tips? Buick fender mod? Sticker on gas cap?

Not nice, rice. :bigemo_harabe_net-03:

·
Registered
603 Posts
I like the rims and the stance.

I agree with everything else though.... I will never understand what the infatuation is with the stick on "Buick-esque" fender vents. I see those on cars all the time and just wonder why....

·
Registered
251 Posts
I like the rims...don't really care if it's a staggered set or not. I think the design goes with the car. The blue exhaust tips are unique but now a wow factor with me. I really get tired of the Buick mod. I don't understand that's the fascination with it. I saw a Kia Soul the other day that had the Buick mod and it just let me scratching my head. If someone can enlighten me, I really would appreciate it. My only guess is that it started with the gangsta rap/hip hop scene and it snowballed from there to a point that you don't have a "cool" ride unless you Buick modded your ride.

·
Registered
55 Posts
QUOTE (Hysteria @ Aug 19 2010, 09:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=350609
I like the rims...don't really care if it's a staggered set or not. I think the design goes with the car. The blue exhaust tips are unique but now a wow factor with me. I really get tired of the Buick mod. I don't understand that's the fascination with it. I saw a Kia Soul the other day that had the Buick mod and it just let me scratching my head. If someone can enlighten me, I really would appreciate it. My only guess is that it started with the gangsta rap/hip hop scene and it snowballed from there to a point that you don't have a "cool" ride unless you Buick modded your ride.

Here is the link where you can see the exhaust more clearly
http://www.ajunmetal.com/bbs/board.php?bo_...ew&wr_id=26

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what do u mean that is a "true staggered set up" ?

do you know what the size of the rear tire is ? no you have no idea do you?

and many guys in japan also run the same exact tire size on staggered set ups,
my gawd wake up already and get it passed your thick head
with this "true staggered" set up crap already.

and the yf in the pic is probably using the same tire size since the back is
more stretched than the front, same application than my mp3 replica set up.

QUOTE (ssmuff @ Aug 20 2010, 09:24 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=350665
That is a true staggered setup.

·
Registered
268 Posts
it looks like it has some kind of rear lip spoiler with the brake light in it?

if you look close you can sort of see a red line on the top of the trunk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts