Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
I had man powered locks and when i got an alarm system put in my car they also gave me power locks for $40 bucks a door.
So for $450 I got power locks, remote start, and Autopager alarm system, look in to it because its well worth the money.
I love remote start, when its 100°F + out side I start it while im walking to my car and when i get there its ice cold and makes me happy. ^_^

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Autoloc makes everything you need for power windows and locks. Rostra cruise control #250-1799 is designed for the Kia Rio but also works on Accents

·
Registered
709 Posts
hey burnitwithfire, I just had that rostra cruise kit delivered today, and at some point Rostra changed the name of that kit. It is now label for "2007-2009 Kia Rio/Hyundai Accent" that is right off the directions in the box.

when I was first considering it, it only listed kia rio, didnt mention anything about Hyundai's

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
QUOTE (fonque @ Jun 25 2010, 11:26 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=336227
hey burnitwithfire, I just had that rostra cruise kit delivered today, and at some point Rostra changed the name of that kit. It is now label for "2007-2009 Kia Rio/Hyundai Accent" that is right off the directions in the box.

when I was first considering it, it only listed kia rio, didnt mention anything about Hyundai's
It was only a matter of time before they listed it for the Accent as well. Good thing they did!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just got power door locks for 55.00 to the door. The only thing now I have to fiqure out is how to get the window crank off a 2010 Accent.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey guys i'm wondering does that Rostra cruise kit work for the manual as well? i Know my old 03 tiburon 5 speed came with cruise control which i really do miss on long trips

1 - 10 of 10 Posts