Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,

First time long time. I have a 2013 Elantra GLS and I am having engine problems. It has over 148K miles. I have replaced the crankshaft position sensor but the problems persist. I have changed the oil and have a new camshaft postion sensor. Problem is I can't find the old one to replace. There are dozens of videos and such for crankshaft but none for camshaft. Can anyone here help me find this blasted thing??? It is easy enough to change once you find it.

Thank you for any and all help.

·
Registered
17,552 Posts
End of cam cover,, there be 2 of them, 1 is over the intake cam, 2nd is over the exhaust cam.. cant miss them, sit practically side by side on end of cam cover

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Hey guys and gals,

First time long time. I have a 2013 Elantra GLS and I am having engine problems. It has over 148K miles. I have replaced the crankshaft position sensor but the problems persist. I have changed the oil and have a new camshaft postion sensor. Problem is I can't find the old one to replace. There are dozens of videos and such for crankshaft but none for camshaft. Can anyone here help me find this blasted thing??? It is easy enough to change once you find it.

Thank you for any and all help.
Camshaft Position Sensor info.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts