Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
That is sweet looking... i'm wanting to do plastidip on my car, just haven't decided the color.. i might do this because its different.. very nice!. anymore shots
are you planning on finishing the chrome trim down the sides?

·
Registered
326 Posts
went from charcoal gray to camo green. left the grill and a portion of the hood charcoal gray for contrast
Sorta looks like a car primed and ready to be painted, but if you like it that's all that's important.

Larry

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is sweet looking... i'm wanting to do plastidip on my car, just haven't decided the color.. i might do this because its different.. very nice!. anymore shots
are you planning on finishing the chrome trim down the sides?
ill post more shots sometime. i actually had the chrome covered up but peeled it just to break it up. the door handles are peeled also and the roof is still black

·
Banned
1,090 Posts
I admit, I was ready to hate it when I saw the thread, but I like it. Would not do it, myself, but car appreciate the work and look.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I was also ready to hate it when I read the thread title, but a part of me likes it. Its definitely original.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Cant wait to see more pics..
you said you have done it twice now. did you use a paint sprayer like the guy on the dipyourcar website? if so what brand? thinking about doing this to mine. what prepping steps did you do?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts