Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, newbie to forum but just got a matrix and wanted to find out if the manufacturer's warranty will be void if i do some modification to uprgrade cool air induction to the engine by removing the resonator box? :)

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Hi Simmon & welcome!.
Warranty law varies from country to country, but generally the onus is on the Dealership to prove that a particular modification caused a failure & voided the warranty on the affected part.

If you remove the resonators & change your air intake, it`s quite easy to keep the parts & return the car to stock condition when it goes in for service or work, so this side-steps the issue!.

Enjoy your car!
Nick. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by simmon@Dec 1 2004, 09:47 PM
hi guys,  newbie to forum but just got a matrix and wanted to find out if the manufacturer's warranty will be void if i do some modification to uprgrade cool air induction to the engine by removing the resonator box? :)
[snapback]3230[/snapback]​

Hi Simmon, :) I had my CAI & service done at Highlight Automoble Enginnering,1001 Bukit Merah lane 3, #01-53, Singapore 159718.
Tel: 62711624. Look for Johnny Lim (Ah Tee).
He saw me how he done on his own matrix before I ask him to do. There are many matrix on the road had done CAI. It does not void your warranty. I had send my car back to komoco they seen it and do not comment from them.
Happy driving :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts