Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

Mine is a 2007 CRDi Diesel.

My cabin heater fan has stopped working. I have checked all the fuses and relays and all good.

I have the standard (non auto) heater sysyem

My garage has confirmed it is the Fan that is stuffed and needs replacing. However, they wanted to charge nearly $1000 Aust to do the job. $750 for a new fan alone.

Did some searching and I have now bought a brand new replacement fan assembly from Korea delivered to my door for $150 Aust.

Now searching for the **** thing I could not locate it. I am assuming it is located somewhere behind the passenger side near the glovebox as that is where the cabin filter is.

Also any tips in replacing it would be appreciated.

cheers and beers

Taz

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hi all.

Mine is a 2007 CRDi Diesel.

My cabin heater fan has stopped working. I have checked all the fuses and relays and all good.

I have the standard (non auto) heater sysyem

My garage has confirmed it is the Fan that is stuffed and needs replacing. However, they wanted to charge nearly $1000 Aust to do the job. $750 for a new fan alone.

Did some searching and I have now bought a brand new replacement fan assembly from Korea delivered to my door for $150 Aust.

Now searching for the **** thing I could not locate it. I am assuming it is located somewhere behind the passenger side near the glovebox as that is where the cabin filter is.

Also any tips in replacing it would be appreciated.

cheers and beers

Taz
Very Cheap, from Koraps? I would expect it to be under the glove box.

So it's not the resistor or power transistor?

The manual is pretty crap, but head for the glove box, remove any trim undercover that is there and the glove box.

Same blower is also in Sonata, Granduer

·
Registered
537 Posts
Looks like you'll just remove 3 screws and remove it straight out and back in without too much effort.

971093d900

·
Registered
537 Posts
looks like if it's manual A/C it's a blower resistor, and if it's Auto / Climate control it has the transistor which makes sense.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts