Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Air flow direction is top to bottom - is this correct? I changed mine yesterday and didn't check before I removed the old one.

·
22,793 Posts
Missed the little directional arrow on the side, did you? Don't feel like you're the only one. Happens to the best of us. Especially if the wife is talking in one ear about something completely off topic or of little interest. Which is usually the case 95.7 % of the time. (I keep statistics on this stuff at home. We haven't had an intelligent 2-way conversation in quite some time. I'm the reason, she says.)

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Missed the little directional arrow on the side, did you? Don't feel like you're the only one. Happens to the best of us. Especially if the wife is talking in one ear about something completely off topic or of little interest. Which is usually the case 95.7 % of the time. (I keep statistics on this stuff at home. We haven't had an intelligent 2-way conversation in quite some time. I'm the reason, she says.)
I saw the arrow on the side of the filter - is there an indicator on the filter housing as well? Then I'll really feel like a fool:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts