Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18" Privat Vulkans installed this mornng :) Now just waiting on my fogs and all will be complete!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Privat Vulkan are 18x8, 45mm offset, both front and rear ($154 ea).
Tires are Sumi HTR Z III, 225/45ZR18 ($176 ea)
Full price at Tire Kingdom was $1,692.00 which included the TPMS exchange, lug kit, warrantees, etc, etc, etc.

The smile on my face....priceless.

The pictures doesn't do this car justice

·
Registered
268 Posts
looks good!!! Man this car has so many options you can choose as far as rim styles and everything just looks great!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
QUOTE (Jamie M @ Sep 19 2010, 08:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=357308
looks good!!! Man this car has so many options you can choose as far as rim styles and everything just looks great!
Actually, having so many choices makes it harder! I spent nearly 2 months looking around, doing comparisons, photoshoping for effect. I could only fine one picture of this rims on a car - and it was a maxima...and it was "the look" I was going for. I so wish I could have taken better pictures...but here are a couple more...

·
Registered
268 Posts
QUOTE (Sunspot @ Sep 19 2010, 08:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=357309
Actually, having so many choices makes it harder! I spent nearly 2 months looking around, doing comparisons, photoshoping for effect. I could only fine one picture of this rims on a car - and it was a maxima...and it was "the look" I was going for. I so wish I could have taken better pictures...but here are a couple more...

well when you look at it that way haha.

thats the same look i want for my pacific blue GLS. looks like ill have to do some more searching

·
Registered
136 Posts
They look great! Can't wait to get some new wheels for my GLS. :thumbsup:

Also looking forward to you telling us how easy or hard it is to install the fog lamps! :liebe011:

·
Registered
623 Posts
Lookin' good! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
QUOTE (ssmuff @ Sep 20 2010, 09:43 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=357401
Nice pick on wheels. I think a small lowering job would do wonders for both looks and ride.
whoa no...not on this one, this is a family sedan. Been there and done that on many vehicles....it looks good now and rides fine :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts