Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking at left over 2013 Genisus with Prem and Tech pkg any thoughts on prices? Thank you

Also any ideas on extended warranty offered by Hyundai? And thanks again

·
Retired Staff
11,818 Posts
If its leftover 2013 then they will likely accept a low offer.

I personally think the factory warranty is more than enough. If you do buy extended then the price is also negotiable so don't accept their first offer.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Looking at left over 2013 Genisus with Prem and Tech pkg any thoughts on prices? Thank you

Should be a huge discount off MSRP. That is a two year old car at this point with a design that has been superseded.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you, just hard finding dealers in Treasure Coast area of Florida who are offering huge discounts, now. When do you think will be the best time this year for 2013 discounts before these cars go to auction or rental agencies?

·
Registered
521 Posts
PALO

Not sure how far north you want to drive. Holler Hyundai in Winter Park as a few. They look to be around 35k for the Premium and Tech packages. I've never looked around so I'm not sure if this is a good deal or not. It's only a few hour drive :) (I used to make trips to West Palm Beach and Miami every other week for work)

·
Registered
3 Posts

Just bought one on the 25th to replace one that got destroyed in an accident 2 weeks ago. Sticker on new one was approx $44,750 and got it for $34,000

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just picked up a new 2013 base sedan for $25k out the door, in the Denver area. Thought it was a value that I couldn't walk away from.

Didn't really consider the extended warranty on the base model.

·
Registered
2020 Santa Fe SEL Plus
2,236 Posts
Forget the extended warranty. It is a rip-off.

Somewhere between $8,000 and $10,000 off sounds like a good buy.
You will like it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts