Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rolleyes: Hello to everybody.
I'm a father of 3 kids and me and my wife are expecting our fourth child.
Grabbing the opportunity of buying a new car with a lower tax,I concider seriously of changing my old car(hyundai accent mod 1995)with a bigger car capable of carrying all of us.How would you judge my prefference to hyundai-trajet.Please send me your comments with pros and cos based on your experience driving this car.Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by tbrendas@Oct 4 2004, 01:37 PM
:rolleyes: Hello to everybody.
I'm a father of 3 kids and me and my wife are expecting our fourth child.
Grabbing the opportunity of buying a new car with a lower tax,I concider seriously of changing my old car(hyundai accent mod 1995)with a bigger car capable of carrying all of us.How would you judge my prefference to hyundai-trajet.Please send me your comments with pros and cos based on your experience driving this car.Thanks in advance!
[snapback]1456[/snapback]​

Ive got 3 kids and bought a Trajet 2 years ago. Beforehand I did not think positively about Hyundai but after testing and evaluating most MPV in the market I always came back to the Trajet. I dont regret the decision and the car has not had any problems for 2 years now and that I am not used to. I have previously owned BMW and Audi and those were quite frequent visitors at the garage even while they were new. The pros are: Very spacious, easy to drive, normal seats in the 3rd row and enough space for adults to sit there. The final decision was made after fitting the baby carrage in the trunk. With 7 seats there was still space.
Cons.. well its a large car and heavy. Fuel cunsumption is approx 14.5 l/100km

·
9,148 Posts
Originally posted by Niceland@Oct 18 2004, 02:45 PM
Ive got 3 kids and bought a Trajet 2 years ago. Beforehand I did not think positively about Hyundai but after testing and evaluating most MPV in the market I always came back to the Trajet.  I dont regret the decision and the car has not had any problems for 2 years now and that I am not used to.  I have previously owned BMW and Audi and those were quite frequent visitors at the garage even while they were new.  The pros are: Very spacious, easy to drive, normal seats in the 3rd row and enough space for adults to sit there.  The final decision was made after fitting the baby carrage in the trunk.  With 7 seats there was still space.
Cons.. well its a large car and heavy.  Fuel cunsumption is approx 14.5 l/100km
[snapback]1815[/snapback]​

Well said, couldn't agree more... :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts