Hyundai Forums banner

Buy Wheel "caps"

841 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  jdplum
Hi I just had new tires put on my car and I noticed that the circle cap with hyundai logo pops out so u can balance the tires etc...(obviously) . My question is if there is a proper name of those and can i buy some cooler "custom" ones online somewhere?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
You can get custom center caps by going to Ebay and searching for Sonata center caps.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.