Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Needless to say a road crew had those temp signs that warn you about workers way too close to the road and in a curve and I sadly clipped ome with my mirror. Only damaged was to the lens. Anybody know how to replace? Know the part number? 2019 2.4 Ult

Attachments

·
Registered
‘19 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T FWD (Machine Gray/Espresso Gray)
1,495 Posts
What’s the phone number of your dealer’s parts dept.?

·
Registered
2019 Santa Fe Ultimate 2.0T AWD
439 Posts
Needless to say a road crew had those temp signs that warn you about workers way too close to the road and in a curve and I sadly clipped ome with my mirror. Only damaged was to the lens. Anybody know how to replace? Know the part number? 2019 2.4 Ult
I haven't checked the part schematics, but a lot of times you have to replace the entire part, and not it's components. You may have to replace the entire mirror. I'm sure you can find a website with SF parts diagrams. And then there might by a YouTube video out there on how to replace the mirror. Good luck.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
You want to know for sure? Call the dealer. The only thing you'll get from us is,,,, it could be this or that but no one knows for sure. We just like to talk about things.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like I found a part number on the lens. Also looks like it may just be held on with a screw on to or at least I hope.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts