Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Blue Drive. Its pre-owned so I don't have a warranty with it which I'm looking into getting because I know Hybrids can be pricey to fix. So on February 8th I had someone run a red light and hit the front driver side corner of my car. Doesn't look like any internal damage but I'm still waiting on insurance process to finally get it into shop to be fixed. A few days ago I started hearing a kinda bubbling noise behind my radio area. It doesn't happen every time I drive. Ive heard it maybe 3 times since it first started. It only seems to happen when I drive for a little longer of a distance, maybe an hour or so of driving. Any ideas what this could be so I have an idea of what the issue is cuz it has me really worried. My first car had issue after issue so now, once I hear a noise ive never heard before I start to get very paranoid. Please help. Any ideas are very much appreciated. Thank you!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Btw i have $75,000 mi on car. Ive done maintenance on it and previous owner had all maintaince requirements done and recorded so at this time nothing is overdue. If this helps anymore.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Include it as a result of the accident.
I once went back after the fix, to the insurance company, for an electrical problem near the accident.
For that I received $700 extra.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Sounds like you have air in the cooling system. Perhaps a small leak from the radiator. Check the fluid level and or find out if they did any working to the cooling system. Perhaps they had it apart and did not fill the cooling system properly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts