Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the title suggests! I broke this pipe whilst topping up my screen wash this morning-yes, I know-how on earth-the washer cap came off and tried to move back the pipe just a fraction to enable it to clip back on, and snap! it came away in my hand! I once saw a link to a schematic for the 1.2 2014 mk2 to enable me to identify the part, I'm sure the broken part will push out of the air filter housing, to enable an easy swap over, but does anyone have this link?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry but this is the cold air feed pipe that goes from left of the air filter to behind the washer fluid pipe!

·
Registered
655 Posts
As the title suggests! I broke this pipe whilst topping up my screen wash this morning-yes, I know-how on earth-the washer cap came off and tried to move back the pipe just a fraction to enable it to clip back on, and snap! it came away in my hand! I once saw a link to a schematic for the 1.2 2014 mk2 to enable me to identify the part, I'm sure the broken part will push out of the air filter housing, to enable an easy swap over, but does anyone have this link?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry but this is the cold air feed pipe that goes from left of the air filter to behind the washer fluid pipe!
Hello bootruss.
Can you put up some pictures?
Rgds

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for this, but this looks like the older model 1.2, mine is a plastic solid pipe that curves slighly at the end that pushes in two supports near the strut mount. I'll try again later.

Cheers again for looking.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I always think what would Jeremy Clarkson do, Ah yes Duct tape..
Can sort of see £185 for the whole assembly but, I'm sure that piece of pipe is not critical.
Get some black tape no one will ever know.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, duct tape does the trick! It'll do until I find a replacement, nothing on eBay but no doubt something will eventually turn up! Car is going in for warranty work in a couple of weeks (knocking sound in warm weather only, again!)Thanks for all the help everyone!

·
Registered
410 Posts
If you find anybody on eBay selling i10 parts like a scrapyard, just message them. More often than not they’ll get back to you.
S.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts