Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dropped my car off at the dealer today to get the dents in the door jam fixed. They fixed one and ignored the other despite having very clear photos of the area in their inboxes. Unreal.

When I picked it up, they said they couldn't open the gas door to fill up the tank. The sales guy was putting credit cards in it thinking it was just frozen shut. They finally took it back into the service area and five guys spent 20 minutes prying on the door and pulling the emergency release. When they finally got it open, they said the latch cable had broken from the latch pin.

Really? I've had the car less than 30 days! I can't imagine standing at the pump in this frigid weather we've been having trying to open my fuel door.

Back again next week for yet another round of repairs. :mad:

·
Registered
474 Posts
I dropped my car off at the dealer today to get the dents in the door jam fixed. They fixed one and ignored the other despite having very clear photos of the area in their inboxes. Unreal.

When I picked it up, they said they couldn't open the gas door to fill up the tank. The sales guy was putting credit cards in it thinking it was just frozen shut. They finally took it back into the service area and five guys spent 20 minutes prying on the door and pulling the emergency release. When they finally got it open, they said the latch cable had broken from the latch pin.

Really? I've had the car less than 30 days! I can't imagine standing at the pump in this frigid weather we've been having trying to open my fuel door.

Back again next week for yet another round of repairs. :mad:
But those are minimum repairs in comparison with others!! No engine or electric components involve!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts