Hyundai Forums banner

101 - 102 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wondering if you got the car fixed and whether or not you now have a silent Hydraulic Power Unit?

Yes, got the car back last Tuesday. It runs at normal now. The ticking noise has disappeared, brakes are back to normal. Thank god this nightmare has ended. Had to wait for quite a while for the HPU to be delivered as it came directly from Korea. No wonder why the price was so low. I am going back and forth with Hyundai corporate to see if they can make this a recall but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Thanks for all your help on here and I encourage others to post up here and keep this thread going if they are having this issue.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Yes, got the car back last Tuesday. It runs at normal now. The ticking noise has disappeared, brakes are back to normal. Thank god this nightmare has ended. Had to wait for quite a while for the HPU to be delivered as it came directly from Korea. No wonder why the price was so low. I am going back and forth with Hyundai corporate to see if they can make this a recall but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Thanks for all your help on here and I encourage others to post up here and keep this thread going if they are having this issue.
Mind sharing how much this cost you in total?

101 - 102 of 102 Posts