Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello... So I changed all 3 brake light bulbs and I have checked the fuses, all good, but yet I have no brake lights only, everything else seem to be working. Do you think my problem now is the relay switch by the brake pedal? thanks

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
Hello... So I changed all 3 brake light bulbs and I have checked the fuses, all good, but yet I have no brake lights only, everything else seem to be working. Do you think my problem now is the relay switch by the brake pedal? thanks
Might help to know what you are working on.

Best practices for requesting help:

* If you haven't done so fill in your vehicle info and profile page. Shows up to the left
* Be sure you are in the correct forum for your vehicle.
* Do a search for your problem. A lot of stuff has been asked and answered.
* Do not double post for the same problem.
* Give the model year....Engine size...transmission type (auto or standard)
* VIN number can be very helpful.
* Did you buy the vehicle new, if not, how many miles were on it when purchased? How many miles on it now?
* Describe the problem the best you can.
* Tell us what has been tried, if anything.
* If the vehicle has been to a repair facility it would be nice if you can scan or take picture of the bill and attach it to the post.
* If your vehicle is under warranty you should have the dealer check it out. If it's an issue they see many times they will generate a safety recall or do a TSB. This is how they know.

This information can save a lot of time and get you the answers you need much faster.

Thanks,
Welcome aboard.

·
Banned
7,039 Posts
Check the switch at the pedal.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check the switch at the pedal.
Thanks. All I know is if I disconnect the connector and loosen the locknut it should come off, Is there any adjustment I need to do with replacing it? Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's only in the States and I'm not from there. Also every dealerships I called have to order the part but I got one from Amazon and it was 10 dollars cheaper than the dealership wanted... everything is finally all good now, thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts