Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I posted previously that I was thinking about getting my wife a Hyundai Veracruz so on Tuesday I bought a used 2007 Veracruz GLS with Premium package. Only has 24,000 miles. It looks nearly brand new and this is a major upgrade over the Mazda5 we had.

Loving it so far!

I do need to get new tires in the next couple of months. Thoughts on what I should consider replacing the stock tires with.

Paul

·
Registered
85 Posts
QUOTE (PaulW @ Sep 24 2010, 01:33 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=358482
Hi all! I posted previously that I was thinking about getting my wife a Hyundai Veracruz so on Tuesday I bought a used 2007 Veracruz GLS with Premium package. Only has 24,000 miles. It looks nearly brand new and this is a major upgrade over the Mazda5 we had.

Loving it so far!

I do need to get new tires in the next couple of months. Thoughts on what I should consider replacing the stock tires with.

Paul
Here...try this link for tire choices...
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/TireSearchRe...g=S&tab=All

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much. Any thoughts of which of these folks around here have had good luck with? Seeing this is a truck tire size and I have zero experience with truck tires some additional guidence would be help full. I live in the Phoenix area so a good city and highway tire is what I"m looking for.

Paul

·
Banned
335 Posts
Paul you have known me in the Sonata Forum. I just ordered 4 brand new Tires and saved tons, no tax, and low fast shipping at $10 a tire.
A danger of buying Tires is to get old stock. This tire was less than 30 days old! Plus make sure to look at all the Tire rebates. I have a $60 Master Card coming from B.F. Goodrich! You have heard of Discount Tire/ Americas's tire. While they also have a site, this place is DiscountTires :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts