Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I know there is a billion topics already probably about this, but i was wondering if anyone can suggest a good looking kit for a decent price. I was looking on google and one from ebay popped up. Heres the linkBody kit Its 550 with free shipping and looks okay. Anyone have any experience with this kit? Thanks ~Mike

·
Registered
98 Posts
someone please correct me if I'm wrong but this looks like the SR body kit w/out the fender flares. Nice looking additions though. I know VIS makes a couple of body kits for the MC accent now that you may want to check out.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I think I may look into one of these kits too. Now if only I can find a fender flare kit that will make it look like the SR then I'd be golden :)

·
Registered
810 Posts
Thank you for the heads up that they relisted the items. I've been patiently waiting for them to re-list it for some time now, so uh, sorry but one of those kits has just been swiped :) So that's the bad news for you...

The good news is this though! I have pestered this particular ebay store enough that they were willing to make a separate Ebay auction for these kits for Canadians and the new kit price is 450 USD FOR CANADIANS ONLY. US auctioners must use the 550 USD auction. The catch is, the buyer has to pay full shipping, duties, and taxes and they could be considerable. Either way, the cost of all the pieces in this ground effects kit from a dealership here in Canada is along the lines of 1800 bucks CND, NOT including the SR wheel flares AND that's with the discount my body shop gets from our partnered dealership. OH EM GEE.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts