Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.... I know this kit does not exist, but does anyone know what bumper this is based on, I want to modify an existing kit to make it work. It also looks like there may be some changes coming to the hood.

·
Registered
810 Posts
It's a photoshop, so it's not based on anything other than something in the creator's mind.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I just noticed, what the **** is wrong with the mirrors, they look pushed in but idk

·
Registered
651 Posts
I'm gonna need a new hood someday. I have about a hundred stone chips...

I'd be interested to see that rear wing - if it exists.

·
Registered
810 Posts
QUOTE (isaac1909 @ Jul 3 2010, 10:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=338661
I'm gonna need a new hood someday. I have about a hundred stone chips...

I'd be interested to see that rear wing - if it exists.
If you're serious, make one. Buy some clay, make a mould and have it produced. If you're not comfortable doing it yourself, look around your area for sculptors and pay them 50 bucks to do one based on a sketch. After that you can have a fibreglass mould made or a cf mould made.

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
QUOTE (ausom accent 9 @ Jul 3 2010, 10:22 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=338627
The little red Accent in the H-F banner.....same pic it was chopped from :whistling:
I've been here long enough to know that that Accent was not photoshopped from the "new" H-F banner. If you look closely at the hood of the bad-**** Accent, you will see HO PERFORMANCE.

Maybe you should ask HO PERFORMANCE about that car :thumbsup:

...at least i THINK so. For sure, the HO PERFORMANCE pic has been circulating the net prior to us getting a new banner haha

Retracted.. the pic is definitely chopped from the original, BUT I bet that kit does exist somewhere out there.. just need to get in touch with HO PERFORMANCE.

·
Registered
810 Posts
That photo is indeed photoshopped. The exact same picture with the same background, car color, angle, etc can be found in most dealerships when you walk into them hanging on the wall. I think it was one of three kits that were dreamed up for a SEMA competition back in like 2007, but only one kinda panned out. That gaudy wide-body, yellow lensed headlight one with the bookshelf (literally) spoiler. This one and one other one didn't work out. The other one was a kit that crossed the bumper with a Tiburon/Elantra or something and such. They had a site where you can pre-pay for it but it's been up for ages and I doubt it's going anywhere. Probably a scam even.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
QUOTE (Willieh @ Jul 3 2010, 01:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=338562
So.... I know this kit does not exist, but does anyone know what bumper this is based on, I want to modify an existing kit to make it work. It also looks like there may be some changes coming to the hood.

I think this bumper could be pretty close. I just need some time to put it together.

Then we add the 2.4 turbo motor from the optima!!

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
The reason he needs someone from socal, is because thats where the shop is at. Bill we have couple guys from socal in the forums, 3 if not mistaken, change the tittle of the thread maybe then they will see this opportunity.

·
Registered
810 Posts
QUOTE (nobodieshero07 @ Jul 6 2010, 06:20 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=339366
mang id drive there for it let me know when!!
If you're that willing to help, can you do me a favour as someone who's local to Calgary? Can you check out Allied Composites, supposedly on 126 Citadel Crest Park NW? I tried contacting them about making CF moulds of our hoods as they advertise but the haven't responded to any of my emails. If they actually exist and aren't bankrupt or closed or something, that's a start. I can start working on my spare hood to be made into a CF mould.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts