Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks. I have a 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2.7L 6 Speed Coupe. Right turn signal quit. Checked bulbs, looks good. Is it either the Flasher relay, Headlight/Turn Signal Switch on column, or the dreaded Body Control Module?

If BCM, can you replace another BCM part number for 91207-2C222-04?

Thanks for your time and help.

·
Registered
12,481 Posts
The Tiburon doesn't have a flasher relay, so it definitely wont be that.
If the RH lamps work when you turn on the 4 way hazard lights then it is probably the headlamp/turn signal switch.
If it is not the switch then it probably is the dreaded BCM/Fusebox.

I have no idea what that part number relates to so I can't help you with that.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Folks. I have a 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2.7L 6 Speed Coupe. Right turn signal quit. Checked bulbs, looks good. Is it either the Flasher relay, Headlight/Turn Signal Switch on column, or the dreaded Body Control Module?

If BCM, can you replace another BCM part number for 91207-2C222-04?

Thanks for your time and help.
You're quoting the wiring harness

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Tiburon doesn't have a flasher relay, so it definitely wont be that.
If the RH lamps work when you turn on the 4 way hazard lights then it is probably the headlamp/turn signal switch.
If it is not the switch then it probably is the dreaded BCM/Fusebox.

I have no idea what that part number relates to so I can't help you with that.
Thanks for your response. The BCM that all talk about going bad is located inside the dash or under the hood?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm leaning towards this one
954102C020
maybe
954102C021
View attachment 442061
My Tiburon is a 6 speed. Wondering if the 954102C020 will still work with my car?
Appreciate the diagram and response. 4 way flasher is dead on the right side. It's probably the dreaded BCM and I have a GT. I haven't read any problems with the GT and the BCM.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
After reading all of the input, I have come to realize that the BCM in the dash is what's the culprit. Under the hood is the wiring harness. After researching the Internet for the 2003 Tiburon GT V6 2.7L 6 speed BCM it is a part that is quite difficult to purchase as a used part. A new BCM is way over my head in pricing. My search goes on. Many thanks for those who have responded with excellent information.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just ordered a BCM 954102C100 which matches my car. Crossing my fingers this will correct the dreaded BCM problem. Thanks to AUTOSPARK and Gerard 2.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2003HyundaiTiburonGT Coupe 2-Door2.7L 2656CC V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated

Well, it was definitely the BCM flasher relay that took out my right turn signal completely. Again, thanks to all for the great feedback.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts