Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a month ago I replaced the battery in my 2015 Elantra SE. when the new battery was installed, I lost ONLY audio to ONLY XM Radio. I was just listening to it before I replaced the battery. FM and AM radio works fine. Sat info pops up on each station. Hyundai has just told me that I now have to have BluLink in order for my Satellite Radio to work again. Problem is, my Elantra is pretty basic. I do not have a fancy new media touch screen. My screen only displays radio station info. I have a MEDIA button, but nothing is there when I select. Please help if you know anything.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the reply. We have done that more than 10 times. That’s why I had to take it to the dealership.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I don't see how Blue Link could possibly be related. Sounds like some sales guy was trying to sell you something that you don't need to hit his quota or get his commission.

Two quick things that you could try are pushing the reset button on the stereo next to the CD slot and disconnecting the battery for a minute or so.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok Haul I will give that a try. Prolly tomorrow. Tornado warning for me right now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts