Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
QUOTE (Gary2011 @ Oct 10 2010, 08:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=362496
My wife and I are using the Blackberry 9700. Pairing was a cinch for both phones. However, when we return to the vehicle (phone BT on) and start the car, all of a sudden we hear " pairing failed, pairing failed". This continues until either the car is turned off, or fighting the phone constantly displaying " waiting for Sonata", and turning off the BT on the phone. I did check the list of compatible phones on the Hyundai website, and the 9700 os not listed. A matter of fact, no phones in or after late 2009 are listed. I find this a little bothersome. Most folks get to upgrade a phone every two years. It's sad to think that one would have to keep an obsolete phone just so it works well the 2011 Sonata. I wonder if there's an OS upgrade avail for the Sonata's bluetooth system?
I have Blackberry curve 8530 and I have the same problem. Pairing Fail... Pairing fail... and there is nothing you can do to stop it other than turning the ignition off and disabling the bluetooth on your phone. It is very annoying when it starts telling you that the pairing failed when you are on a highway where you can not stop the car and turn the ignition off to correct the problem. Frustrating.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.