Hyundai Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a GLS w/o the popular equipment package. Of course now I wish I had gone with the extras (budget be damned). I still love my car, but I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about installing an aftermarket bluetooth system. I've been looking at some models by Parrot and they seem pretty good. I'm wondering if its worth it to buy one and have it installed or contact my Hyundai dealer and see what my options are. I would appreciate any suggestions.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I personally recommend any Parrot unit. Preferably one that you can purchase the factory harness interface. This harness adapter is purchased from Parrot or a Parrot dealer. It allows you to install a Parrot unit without cutting any wires. You unplug your radio and this harness plugs between your radio and the Bluetooth kit. This will allow for the factory radio to mute while a call is coming in or out and uses the factory front left speaker as the speaker for the cell phone. I've used the MKi9200, LS-3200 and CK3000 all of them worked flawlessly. They also have an adapter you can add to their Bluetooth kit which will allow the factory steering wheel controls work the Bluetooth. UNIKA-MKi or UNIKIT-RKi

1 - 2 of 2 Posts