Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read in another post about training the bluetooth so that voice recognition is better. I can't locate that post or in the manual. Anyone knows how to get it into this mode?

·
Registered
932 Posts
Ironically, you have to use the voice system to activate the training. If I remember, the command is "VOICE SYSTEM HELP".

·
Registered
932 Posts
QUOTE (vewdew @ May 8 2010, 06:10 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=321036
Yeah, that is kind of funny. The voice command is "SPEAKER ADAPTATION" though.
Strange, in my Navigation manual on page 5-18 it says

Code:
Command                     Operation
Voice Setup Help           Displays the Voice prompt settings and speaker-adaptive commands on the screen
But it doesn't list "SPEAKER ADAPTATION" at all as an available command. I'll have to try that, although, I assume I'll end up in the same place.

·
Registered
167 Posts
QUOTE (midas69 @ May 8 2010, 06:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=321044
Strange, in my Navigation manual on page 5-18 it says

Code:
Command                     Operation
Voice Setup Help           Displays the Voice prompt settings and speaker-adaptive commands on the screen
But it doesn't list "SPEAKER ADAPTATION" at all as an available command. I'll have to try that, although, I assume I'll end up in the same place.
I had to go out to my car to find it again before I posted that. You'll end up in the same place. The command I gave is simply the shortcut to voice navigating there. If you use the command VOICE SETUP HELP, you'll get the same hidden menu and see the SPEAKER ADAPTATION command. At that point you can either say it or select it on the screen if memory serves.

·
Registered
427 Posts
vewdew made a post about doing in his SE without nav, but has not told us how to do it yet. Never mind, I went back and looked and he has SE with Nav. Can this training be done without Nav??????

·
Registered
167 Posts
QUOTE (BiXLL @ Jun 1 2010, 03:19 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=328539
vewdew made a post about doing in his SE without nav, but has not told us how to do it yet. Never mind, I went back and looked and he has SE with Nav. Can this training be done without Nav??????
I'd be inclined to drop an email to Hyundai and ask about that. It would really blow if they didn't give non-nav car owners a way to teach the voice recognition, because it made a world of difference for me. :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts