Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took delivery of my 2011 sonata se with nav & sunroof last week,(luv it, great car) but i seem to be having 2 problems; first problem, when pairing my phone (samsung t-139) all phonebook entries upload except one. no problem, i figured i can enter it manually. no dice, cannot access phonebook through voice command. tried voice reconition setup, still no dice.. am i doing something wrong, or is it a problem in the software? also tried resetting to factory defaults, then re-pairing the phone with same result...can anyone help? there must be some way to access the phonebook manually... any suggestions would be appreciated......... :innocent:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
fixed the problem with the one phone entry not uploading.....it seems that entry was in the phone's sim card, once i copied it to the phone it uploaded ok...as for the voice command
"phonebook" its still not reconized by voice command....can any body help with suggestions, come on guy's (or girls) respond with some ideas.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks like you had success. I had my phone working with the Sonata bluetooth...but now the pairing fails. Not sure if it has something to do with my bluetooth ear piece or not...tried with and without...no success yet. I know it is some strange sequencing but have not figured it out....yet.

For the brief time I had my phone working I tried to call some of the contacts, but it scrambled the voice recognition and never selected the contact requested. It was getting dangerous trying to figure it out so I did call number.

After I get my phone paired I will work the contacts and get back to the post with more info.

One thing for sure...the manual does not provide much guidance!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts