Hyundai Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Galaxy S III with Ice Cream Sandwich and am having the same problem. Has ANYONE had any luck getting this to work. It worked before I upgraded to ICS and it was amazing. But ever since the upgrade it hasn't worked and I have tried everything that I have found on the net.

Any update would be helpful.
I was having trouble with my Galaxy S3 with ICS and upgraded to Jellybean today, hoping it would fix the problem. Now instead of 119 of my contacts that got downloaded, only 21 get downloaded.

·
Registered
139 Posts
anyone figured this out yet? :O I'm having same problem with my 2014 gls, no luck downloading my contacts. It can stream my music via bluetooth but I have to manually type in my contact numbers every time I want to call.....

I have a tmobile galaxy note 3.......and there was a ATTENTION notice when the contact download fail on my phone......

"....Unable to find software on your computer that can recognize your device. Service pack 3, Windows Media Player, version 10 or higher, for windows XP or Android File Transfer for Mac OS must be installed...you can download and install Kies on your computer in order to sync data with your device, back up data, upgrade your device (windows and Mac OS are supported)..."

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also had a problem pairing my new Samsung S9 to my IX35. Solved it by going into settings on car screen and doing "factory reset" for phone and pairing again. Worked straight away.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is such an old thread maybe I wont get an answer but here goes. When connecting bluetooth to my mobile, where does the car take the contacts from, e.g. the sim card in the mobile or the contracts directly on the phone? I would like to have a minimum amount of contacts to scroll through on the phone and dont need every single number on my mobile taken over to the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is such an old thread maybe I wont get an answer but here goes. When connecting bluetooth to my mobile, where does the car take the contacts from, e.g. the sim card in the mobile or the contracts directly on the phone? I would like to have a minimum amount of contacts to scroll through on the phone and dont need every single number on my mobile taken over to the car.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts