Hyundai Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car: 2011 Hyundai i30 SX Auto MY11

Hello,
I am trying to utilise the Bluetooth audio function within this car. Normally it works well but recently the right speaker keeps on dropping out, crackles and the volume lowers where the left speakers are completely fine.

Though, this issue only occurs with Bluetooth as ive tested the radio and never had any issues with the speakers.

Does anyone have any idea on how to solve the issue?
Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
i have issue with phone calls. My samsung is connected to bluetooth for hands free and when someone rings it starts as handsfree then changes to private. i then have to hit the green phone symbol to change it back to hands free. Took it to Berwick Hyundai and they swear nothing wrong. Just wish they would fix a problem when you take your car there instead of always saying nothing wrong so they dont have to do any major repairs in warranty period. I am really getting put off Hyundai and I am looking for 2 cars for my girls when they get their licence and Hyundai will miss out if this crap keeps going.
Von

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.